3RD DCSL Immigration Seminar
We are pleased to invite you to the 3rd DCSL Immigration Roundtable and Training on the theme “Contemporary Issues in Immigration Compliance-Challenges and Implications for Business”.
The Roundtable which is scheduled to hold at the Chelsea Hotel, 123 Muhammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District Abuja on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 at 9.00 a.m. is targeted at Legal Practitioners, Compliance Officers, Human Resource Practitioners, Company Secretaries, In-House and External Counsel and all other stakeholders who are directly or indirectly involved with and impacted by the implementation of the Nigerian Immigration Act 2015, the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD) of 2010 and the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) Act. Resource persons from the Nigerian Immigration Service, the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP), the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board, as well as experienced Expatriate HR and Tax Practitioners will be on hand to afford participants the opportunity to engage with these regulators as well as afford the regulators an opportunity to get feedback from the stakeholders impacted by their activities.
Topics to be discussed at the Roundtable are as follows:
- Application of Local Content in the Administration of Expatriate Quota Policy in Nigeria
- Immigration Regulations 2017- Emerging Trends and Implications for Expatriate Employment in Nigeria
- The Transfer of Technology and Expatriate Skill Availability-The Role of NOTAP
- The Immigration Regulations 2017 and Expatriate Taxation
Attached herewith is a flyer which provides more details on the Roundtable as well as a Nomination Form for your kind attention.
Fees: The fee for participation at the Roundtable is ₦50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only) per participant. However, there is a 5% early bird discount (payment made up two (2) weeks to the Seminar) and for multiple nominations - i.e. two (2) or more participants from the same organization.
Payment can be made into either of our bank accounts as follows:
- DCSL Corporate Services Ltd: Sterling Bank Account No: 0008669611; and
- DCSL Corporate Services Ltd: Guaranty Trust Bank Account No: 0007214159
Cancellations – Any cancellation by participant/s communicated in writing within seven (7) working days to the date of the program will qualify for a refund less an administration fee of 20% of the Program fee. In the event of any cancellation received less than seven (7) working days to the date of a program, such participant shall not be entitled to a refund but shall be entitled to nominate a substitute attendee. Substitutions should be received by DCSL at least 48 hours prior to the commencement date of the Seminar.
For enquiries and registration, please contact:
- Chinedu at firstname.lastname@example.org 08008055402929;
- Nike at email@example.com and 08052800715;
- Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org and 08053038482;
- David at email@example.com 08113897346.
We look forward to receiving your nomination(s) and welcoming you at the Roundtable