Company Secretarial and Advisory Services
Nigerian law compels Nigerian companies to appoint a Company Secretary and it is an offence to carry on business without appointing one.
Nigerian law compels Nigerian companies to appoint a Company Secretary and it is an offence to carry on business without appointing one. DCSL will act as company secretaries and provide all requisite services, including:
- Scheduling and co-ordination of meetings of the Board of Directors, Board Committees and General Meetings.
- Preparation and distribution of minutes, Board packs and other documentation in respect of the meetings.
- Review of the Directors’ Report and Chairman's Statement which is included in the Annual Reports and Accounts.
- Filing of all statutory returns, including annual returns, relevant resolutions, changes in the composition of the board or the shareholding structure, or charges against the company’s assets; and
- Maintaining the corporate seal and statutory registers (including minute books, register of Directors and their interests, share certificate booklets, etc.).